Teeth Whitening Tips
Yellow, dull and stained teeth shadow our beautiful smile. Aging is not the only culprit, tobacco, cola, tea and coffee are major causes of yellow, stained and dull teeth. But who say’s we should let yellow, dull and stained teeth hold our beautiful smile back when we are blessed enough to smile every second of life.
You don’t have to pay heavy dentist bills to whiten your teeth or use expensive teeth whitening products. Teeth whitening can easily be done at home in fraction of amount. You can every easily achieve white sparkling teeth by following a few simple teeth whitening tips at home.
Citrus Fruit, The Natural Teeth Whiteners
Citrus fruit are the most natural teeth whiteners. Here a few quick and easy citrus fruit based teeth whitening tips:
• Take lemon peel and rub it on your teeth. You will begin to see obvious teeth whitening.
• Mix 1 tsp of lemon juice with 1 tsp of salt. Apply this teeth whitening paste on your yellow teeth.
• To achieve shining white teeth, rub inner white part of orange peel on your teeth.
• Take equal quantity of crushed dry bay leaves and crushed dry orange peel. Rub this natural teeth whitener on your teeth and gums.
Baking Soda, A Great Teeth Whitener
Baking soda makes a great teeth whitening agent. Here are some simple baking soda based teeth whitening tips:
• Mix 1 tsp baking soda with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide. Use this paste twice a week for sparkling white teeth.
• Mix 3 tsp of baking soda with 1 tsp of salt. Regularly use this teeth whitening powder to whiten your teeth.
• Boil 1 cup of water, then add to it 1 tsp of aloe vera gel, 4 tsp of vegetable glycerin, and 1/4 cup of plain soda drink. Remove from heat and let it cool. Then add 10 drops of peppermint and shake well. Clean your teeth with this teeth whitening solution.
Homemade Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Simple harmful chemicals free homemade toothpaste can also be used to whiten teeth. Here are a few homemade toothpaste recipes that a great for teeth whitening:
• Mix 5 tsp of baking soda with 5 tsp of vegetable glycerin, 1- drops of peppermint and ¼ tsp of salt. Store this toothpaste in an air tight jar and use it to whiten your teeth.
• Take a handful of strawberries and peel off all the seeds with the help of a small knife. Mash the strawberries in to paste and use this paste as toothpaste to brighten your smile.
Teeth Whitening Vinegar Rinse
Use vinegar as a whitening rinse after brushing your teeth. Just dilute 1 tbsp vinegar with 2 tbsp water. Dip your brush in this diluted vinegar and brush your teeth with it as a rinse. This will whiten your teeth and remove stains.