There are many things that given to us by nature, application of these things on skin produce even batter result then the market products. Ubtan is one of century’s old natural product that is passing from generation to generation and still in use for beautification. Although Ubtan is available in the market, you can prepare it at home too according to your skin requirement. Here are different Ubtan recipes for you.
Gram flour 125 g
Common flour 125 g
Turmeric powder 12 g
Sandal powder 12 g
Orange rind powder 50-60 g
- Mix them all and preserve it in a bottle.
- Use this ubtan daily by making paste either with water or with milk.
- You will see the excellent result just in two weeks.
Almonds are useful for overall human body, when it applies on skin it gives a glow to skin. Make you almond ubtan by following this recipe.
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Egg white 1
Gram flour as required
- Ground almond and mix in lemon juice and egg white.
- Now add enough gram flour in this mixture to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face, neck and arms for 15 minutes or till dry.
- Wash out with normal water.
- You can apply it once a week and make fresh every time.
UBTAN TO REMOVE BLACK HEADS
Use ubtan to remove black heads from your skin instead to use a cream.
Gram flour 3 tbsp
Turmeric ¼ tsp
Sandal wood powder 2 tsp
Neem powder 1 tsp
Cucumber paste 2 tsp
- Mix together all ingredients to apply on face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- First message on your skin for a few minutes to get relief then stay on skin.
- Apply this twice a week, with continues use your skin will be clear for black heads.
UBTAN TO REMOVE DEAD CELLS FROM SKIN
Every one like soft and fresh skin, for this a complete care of skin is needed which remove dead cells from skin and give it a fresh and glow touch.
Green lentil 3 tsp
Fenugreek leaves 1 tsp
Dry orange skin 1 tsp
Neem powder 1 tsp
- Ground all above ingredients and mix them in olive oil, almond oil or rose water.
- Apply this paste on your face, neck and arms for 10 minutes.
- This ubtan will help to remove dead skin.
Sensitive skin needs an extra care. For such type of skin medicated products are suggested by experts. Make your own medicated ubtan at home by following the below recipe.
Gram flour ½ cup
Turmeric 1 tsp
Lemon juice 1 tsp
Milk 1 tsp
Coconut or almond oil 1 tsp
- Mix all above ingredients and make a paste by adding milk or water.
- Apply on your body, leave for five minutes.
- Scrap while rubbing and take a bath.
UBTAN FOR SUMMER
Gram flour 8 tbsp
Small lemon’s juice 4
Milk 1 cup
Turmeric 1 pinch
- Mix up all ingredients completely to a smooth paste not much runny or too thick.
- Keep in an air tight bottle. Apply on your face, neck or body before applying water.
- Message and then rinse with water.
- Once you make it, you can use for a weak.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Saloni™ Health and Beauty Supply. They should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.