If you want silky shiny hair then read and follow the method below that will give instant results.
- Take 1/4 tsp of loose tea and boil in 1 cup water. Strain the loose tea and throw excess water away.
- In one jug of water, add loose cooked tea, 1-2 tez patta (bay leaves) and a few mint leaves and boil.
- Once boil, strain and keep the water.
- Wash and rinse your hairs with this water.
- This will help your hairs in being more silky and shiny.
- Your hair color will also become a little lighter.
Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Saloni™ Health and Beauty Supply. They should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.