Here are the guidelines to follow for improving the health of your nails.
- Eat a diet composed of 50% fruit and raw vegetables in order to supply necessary vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
- Eat foods rich in sulfur and silicon, such as broccoli, fish and onions.
- Include foods rich in biotin such as soy, yeast and whole grains.
- Drink plenty of water and other liquids.
- And because fresh red carrots are in season, drink fresh carrot juice daily, which is high in calcium and phosphorus and is excellent for strengthening nails.