It is a fact of life that people observe your manicure. I also notice it too much and believe me it somehow leave some kind of beauty impression in minds and if I am not cautious I will turn out with fingernails at different lengths. They best way to see results is to initiate a healthy manicure. Here are very helpful steps to perform pedicure and manicure at home without spending money on any salon.
Tools Required For Both
1. Bowl of warm water
2. Nail cutter
3. Nail filer
4. Foot filer
5. Nail polish remover
6. Massage Lotion
7. Hand towel
8. Transparent Nail Polish
9. Cotton Pads
10. Finger Brush
STEPS FOR MANICURE
1. Wash your hands.
2. Remove old nail paint, if any. Use a good nail polish remover and cotton balls for this purpose. Wipe away with moistened cotton ball.
3. Cut and file your nails using a nail cutter and nail filer.
4. Buff your nails but excessive buffing can make your nails weak and thin.
6. Apply a base coat.
7. Apply two thin coats of colour.
8. Apply top coat.
9. Clean up if there are any colour smudges.
10. Here it is.
Do you have a tired feet? Pedicure can relieve it and at the same time makes them healthy and beautiful. Follow these steps:
1. Fill a small bathing tub with warm water, add few drops of shampoo, lemon juice or vinegar and salt. Soak feet in water for 15 minutes.
2. Remove existing nail polish, if any.
3. Cut, trim and buff your nails.
4. File your heels.
5. Soak your feet in warm water. Also add some lemon juice and oils as per your need if your nails are yellow.
6. Clean it with towel and push cuticles.
7. Gently remove dirt from each nail.
8. Massage for 5-10 minutes.
9. Apply coat of any desired nail polish, let it dry, again apply that coat and apply transparent top coat after the second coat is dry.
10. Here it is.
We’ve reviewed top rated manicure and padicure products available in the market. Click below to find out the effective foot and hand products on Saloni.pk
Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Saloni™ Health and Beauty Supply. They should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.