Nail art is the most versatile and latest fashion statement today. As many other art forms, nail art also requires wild imaginations and creativity. Among the increasing trends of today, nail art is one of them. Previously there was not much interest in the generation of today in nail art. There were no availability and accessibility of the machines and products used for the treatments. People were not even educated in this field. But now things have become much simpler.
Painting the nails is no more a task; but it has turned into something much more fun. Nail art is all about being creative and letting the imaginations flow. Making the nails look nice, colorful, glittery and unique. Since the birth of mankind humans especially women have been decorating themselves with different ways and kids like different ornaments, dresses or painting their nails with henna or juices of barks of trees. But now the time has changed as people are more getting aware and conscious about how they look or wanted to be called the name of Fashion Statement makers. People have now become possessive and concern about their nail appearance also. Today, with the blend of various nail accessories, nail decoration have become the most integral part of the fashion industry, attaining a new dimension in the industry.
Using multitude of designs and patterns, one can jazz up their outfit and add spice to their look. The modern age has given way to various nail products to make nails rocking, beautiful and colorful.
A collection of nail paints with sleek, flashy and trendy shades and a variety of textures and accessories are flooding the markets today. The fashion market with various artistic, creative and innovative nail accessories has carved a position in the platform of cosmetology.
The available nail accessories range from simple dots, geometric patterns, funky stickers, tattoos, abstracts, to stencil art, French manicure, portraits and endless other options that one can’t even imagine. Fake nails are also easily available in the market for those who don’t want to try anything on their own nails. And to make matters easier for anyone and everyone, there are fake nails with nail art already done on them.
Nail art designs are gaining popularity through the platform of nail art galleries from all over the world. There is more than one exclusive art gallery for nail designs. As a fact now anybody can enjoy nail art at home. You can put designs not only on you nails but on cellular phones, watches, calculators, clocks or any plastic surface of your choice. Nail art designers are working with various mediums like dried flowers, beads and fabrics to enhance the beauty of nails. Nail aesthetics have become an interest especially for those who frequent beauty parlors for other things. Bold colors like gold, silver, blue, red, green and black are preferred over softer shades by high fashion circles. Whether you have a date or a job interview, a wedding or a casual night out, get creative and try some new styles for your nail painting needs.
Tips and Tricks:
- Always apply nail art top coat, to seal in your design.
- Always allow your design to dry fully before, attempting to apply nail art top coat, it makes lesser chance of ruining your design when you top coat.
- Place the tip of the brush three quarters of the way up the nail in the centre it makes easy to brush up towards the cuticle area.
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather that one thick one, it will dry quicker and last longer.
- Reds and pinks tend to be classics in the world of lips and fingertips, so even if you can’t find a trendy look for your nails, you can stay in style with a tried and true color scheme.
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails. Choosing a remover with built in moisturizers will help limit the damage.
- For an even more fashionable look, do your nails in the solid color and allow them to dry completely. When they are finished drying, use a thin brush or a toothpick with a different color and trace a diagonal line going the same way on each nail.
- Apply two coats of polish. You should be able to cover the nail in three stokes, one on each side and then one in the middle.
- Be sure that nails are clean and dry, free of any oil or lotion, before applying polish. Remove any old polish from nails.
- Buffing nails can give them a shinier finish. Start at the cuticle and work your way down to the tip with medium pressure. Don’t use a back and forth movement as heat builds up and this can damage your nails.
- Never shake your bottle of enamel, all shaking does is fill the polish with air bubbles, that you will not be able to get rid of when painting the enamel on your nails, instead roll the bottle between your hands, and you will have the perfect consistency for the perfect polish application.
- For saving the hairs of the brush always wash nail art brushes completely.
Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Saloni™ Health and Beauty Supply. They should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.