Read about fuller’s earth (Multani mitti) which is great for your beauty care. All skin types can be use fuller’s earth mask. Very common ingredients are using for preparing these masks. let’s see which mask recipe suits your skin type.
Easy Homemade Fuller’s Earth Beauty Facial Masks
Fuller’s earth (Multani mitti)
Fuller’s earth is known as Multani mitti in Urdu. It is an absorbent clay and used as a filter for removing grease from fabrics as a dusting powder. It is made from hydrated aluminium silicates. Fine powder of fuller’s earth is used on skin. It is excellent cosmetic for removing impurities, oil and blackheads from skin. It improves complexion and smooth out wrinkles.
1. For all skin types
Mix ½ tbsp fuller’s earth in rose water or honey or milk as per your skin’s requirement and add some jojoba oil in it. Mix it well and apply on you face for 15 minutes. Then rinse off with plain water. After couple of uses, your skin will glow. Use it twice a week.
2. For oily skin
Take 2 tbsp fuller’s earth, pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tsp lemon juice and rose water. Mix all ingredients and apply over face. Rinse when dried up.
3. For dry skin
Take 1 tbsp white clay, 1 tbsp honey and glycerine. Make a gentle paste. This is a very moisturizing mask for dry skin.
4. For combination skin
Mix 1 tbsp fuller’s earth in 2 tbsp aloe Vera gel (fresh). Apply to face and rinse off when dried.
5. A Very Effective Fuller’s Earth Mask For Acne
Mix together 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth in 1 tbsp rose water. Mash up 2 inch piece of cucumber and add it in mud and rose water paste with few drops of lemon. Apply this mask on face and rinse off.
5 Orange Peel Powder Face Packs Or Masks For Glowing Skin
Orange peel powder:
Orange peel powder is made from orange peel. They have been valued since ancient times. Most of us usually throw out the peels whenever we use oranges. This is our mistake as many benefits are found in them. These peels are anti-cholesterol, avert cancer, improve digestion, used for teeth whitening, and skin whitening.
How to Make Orange Peel Powder
Orange refreshes our skin and gives it a rejuvenating glow. Peel oranges and place these peels in the sun to dry. Blend them to form powder when they become hard. Store it for 30 days in an airtight jar or container.
1. Take some sufficient orange peel powder, sandalwood powder and mix them in rose water or milk. Apply on you face and neck for ½ an hour. When it dries up, wash with water. Use rose water instead of milk if you have an acne prone skin.
2. Mix orange peel powder in yoghurt and apply on face. It gives you a very relaxing and cooling effect on your face.
3. Mix orange peel powder with lemon juice and honey. Apply this paste on face for some time. It works on acne scars and gives you a glowing skin.
4. Crush orange peel or simply take orange peel powder. Mix it in sandalwood powder, honey and a moisturizing cream. This is a very powerful face pack that you don’t even need foundation after regular uses.
5. Mix 2 tbsp orange peel powder, a pinch of turmeric powder, 2 tbsp. lemon juice and milk as needed. It is very effective for skin whitening and glowing.
Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of makeup.saloni.pk. They should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.