The busy lifestyle keeps us outdoor for most part of the day and continuously exposes our delicate skin to the blazing sun rays. This turns our skin down a few tones. The working ladies are the biggest victim of it, since their skin doesn’t repairs as fast as a younger skin. Relax, there is nothing to worry about. You can shield your skin from darkening and help it come back to life by following a few skin whitening tips.
Skin Whitening Routine:
Make this your daily routine and watch your skin come back to life and stay fresh, glowing and white.
- Drink plenty of water through the day, especially when your outdoors. The body requires water to function properly and skin is the first to lose its moisture when we don’t supply our body with enough water.
- Wash your face immediately when you come back home to wash off all the sweat and dirt before it embeds on your skin and darken it. Don’t rely on your fancy face washes, use a good cleanser that will effectively clean your skin.
- Use a face scrub once a week to scrub off the dead skin cells that make the skin look dark and dull.
- Never forget to moisturize your skin before going to bed. Moisturizing helps replenish the lost moisture; helps repair the skin and prepare your skin for the coming battle with sun rays.
- Milk is the best and most natural skin whitening agent. Drink a glass of cold milk before going to bed and keep your skin beautiful, healthy, glowing and white inside and out.
- Use the weekends to do a few great skin whitening facials on your skin.
QUICK AND EASY SKIN WHITENING TIPS
Skin Whitening Face Wash:
- Use fine gram flour, keep it in a jar in your bathroom. Take round about a tablespoon in your palm, make a paste with a little tap water and apply it on your wet face. Leave it for a minute or two (you don’t need to dry it), give it time to suck out the dirt and sweat off your skin pores, then wash off with cold water.
- If you want something much stronger, make a paste of barley flour with lemon juice and rose water. Apply it to your wet face and leave it to dry slightly. Wash it off with cold water. This is a great skin whitening treatment.
- If you have pimples problem then add a small quantity of ground azadirachta indica leaves (neem) to your gram or barely flour. This disinfects the skin, helps heal the pimples and protects your skin from getting more pimples.
Skin Whitening Facials:
Here is a list of some great quick and easy whitening facials that you can very easily do on weekends to whiten your skin.
- Soak 5 almonds in water overnight. Grind them to a fine paste with 4 teaspoon of milk. Apply to wet face. Wash off with cold water after half an hour.
- Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with a quarter teaspoon of nigella seed oil (kalonji) and apply it all over your face early in the morning. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Grind a ripe tomato and mix it with 1 tsp of lemon juice. Apply it to your face and wash it off with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Take 3 teaspoon raw milk and apply it on your face. Wash it off with fresh water after 20 minutes.
- Mix a leveled tablespoon of pure mud mask with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with enough rose water to form a paste. Apply it on your wet face and leave to dry. Wash it off with cold water. This will whiten your skin and make it glow.
Skin Whitening Drinks:
Facial skin is very delicate and sensitive, it needs whitening inside and out. Include these whitening drinks in your daily diet.
- Drink a glass of cold milk before going to bed.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of pure honey every morning.
- Boil a glass of water, cool it down slightly and then add 5-6 mint leaves to it. Cover and let it sit for 4 minutes. Drink it any time of the day.