Neck is one of the most neglected parts of the body in terms of wrinkles and wrinkle-prevention. The irony is that it is also one of the areas of the body most vulnerable to fine lines. This is because the skin is much thinner on the neck than it is on the face, making it more susceptible to ultraviolet damage forms natural sunlight and any other forms of UV light.
Early appearance of wrinkles are also due to stress, smoking habit and unbalanced diet like not taking vitamin E-rich foods, which is good for skin; because of harmful affects of ultraviolet sum rays; various ecological factors; wrong dieting practice to reduce body weight.
Neck wrinkle care and treatment is very important for a nicer, younger appearance because the effects of aging on this dermal layer are significant. Clean your skin properly everyday and remove the dead skin by suing a gentle exfoliating scrub. Use a natural scrubber daily to keep the lymphatic glands active and also to remove dead skin. You need to massage the neck area daily with light finger pressure.
Though there are natural alternatives to expensive wrinkle treatments like Botox, chemical peels and Resty-lane injections, the best and easiest are home remedies.
Natural wrinkle remedies can vary from face massages, to natural face masks you can make in your own kitchen using scientifically proven technical methods. For instance:
• Olive oil and pineapple mask is not only great for removing wrinkles and fine line but it also hydrates and plumps up the skin. In addition, it naturally exfoliates dead skin cells and cleans out your pores. Pineapple contains bromeliad which is a natural digestive enzyme and will help eat away all the dead skin cells and dirt. Pineapple is also an anti-inflammatory so this mask is especially great for adult wrinkle.
• To make pineapple mask take a cup of pineapple chunks (make sure to rinse off the syrup first). Then apply 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil. You can mash the pineapple chunks with a fork or even better put into a blender and blend until smooth. Then apply the mask to your neck and rest for 20 minutes or so. Rinse and pat dry.
• Take 3 tablespoon fuller’s earth, 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder and 1 teaspoon rose water. This anti-wrinkle mixture too is proficient in reducing the wrinkles on neck.
• You can also use the freshly prepared juices of cucumber or apple everyday on neck as it is natural and effective treatment for curing wrinkles and slowing down skin ageing.
• Another homemade mask can be made of apricots: take 2 apricots, after de-seeding them, finely chop and puree along with their skin. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and the juice of one lime along with a little cold milk. Blend all these to form a smooth paste. Apply on the neck. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Now take some lukewarm water in a basin and add to it the juice of one lemon. Wash with this water. The apricot nourishes while the lime juice tightens the skin.
• Take a cup of rice powder; add enough milk and rosewater to make a thick paste. Apply on neck. Leave for 20-30 minutes, when it cracks up rinse and wash off. The skin will appear very taut and the wrinkles seem to have straightened out or wrinkles and lines disappeared altogether.
• You can also use glycerin and egg as an anti-wrinkle lotion, especially well for wrinkles on the neck. Take the white of an egg in a bowl and add to it 2 tablespoons of glycerin and 2 tablespoons of rose water. Stir well and then apply this lotion on the wrinkled skin as well as on the neck. Leave it on for 10-12 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
• To reduce fine lines and wrinkles you can give sandalwood a try: Add a few drops of water to half a tablespoon of sandalwood powder. Apply the paste on the neck. Let dry. Wash with tepid water. This reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
• You can make sugarcane mask by adding (1-2 tablespoon) juice of sugar cane and (2-3 teaspoon) turmeric powder, (which is the most effective herb, used in every kitchen) and keep it aside for five minutes. Gently apply on aging lines (wrinkles) on your neck and let it dry for 10-15 minutes, then wash using clean water.
• Apply banana mask to get rid of wrinkles on the neck. Banana mask is more effective than any neck wrinkle cream. To make it, take one fully ripe banana, 2 teaspoon of flaxseed oil and 4-5 drops of rose water. Mash the banana nicely in a bowl.
• Lemon juice also works for reducing fine lines under eyes, neck and hands. This is also very effective in minimizing the wrinkles and cleaning the skin surface.
• For the area under the chin and the neck, lightly pinch and rub the skin between your thumb and forefingers. When you’re finished, your face should have good color and feel invigorated.
• Massage your neck using oils of flax seeds as it is very effective in getting rid of wrinkle. Rubbing wrinkles on neck with coconut oil before sleep increases blood circulation and promotes relaxation to the skin.
Important Note: The articles presented are provided by third party authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of makeup.saloni.pk. They should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Consult with your physician prior to following any suggestions provided.