The beauty of our appearance does not just depend on our dressing styles, but also on the way we present and carry us. Hands and finger nails catch attention while interacting with people. Nice, trim, spotless finger nails show that a person takes pride in their physical appearance whereas dirty nails create a bad impression.
This is the fact many of us don’t take notice on nails till they break, or seem dirty. You know they are on the go all the time, never stopping until you sleep. To keep your hair in good condition you buy products and use to keep your hair looking great. You also spend time on care of your skin to glow it, but you neglect nails. Why? In fact, taking care of nails is also essential as care of skin and hair.
Do not neglect your nails while washing your hands. You should do manicure and pedicure to keep your nails healthy and shiny. Doing so at least once in a month will definitely improve the quality of your nails.
Continue wearing of nail polish will destroy the natural look of your nail. You should always give enough time for your nails to breathe. Moreover, your nails turn to yellow, and dull if you coat continuously nail polish on nails. This will have a negative impact on the natural growth of your nails. Whenever uses nail polish, keep in mind it should be branded.
Maintaining healthy and beautiful nails follow a nutritious diet plan. Include fresh fruits, raw vegetables, milk, fish and other foods enriched with protein, vitamins A, B5, and B12 in your diet.
Filing your nails is not strictly for fashion, it can actually help them stay stronger. Neglected filing nails can lead only to cracks and breaks. Dry completely your nails before cutting and file, because wet nails can cause breakage. Use an emery board or file to smooth nail edge. Nails look best in a slightly oval shape. Be careful, however, not to cut or file too close to the corners.
Sometimes nails turns to yellow and most familiar cause is the Fungus. In girls Fungus infection mostly caused by bad nail polish and lack of base coat, but other reasons include dirt inside the nails, rough and thick nails and cracks on nails. If you have the problem don’t waste more time and get some way out. Ensure when you wear nail polish, it should be from some good cosmetic company. Paint base coat on nails before nail polish. Apply coconut oil twice a day on nails until the infection is gone. Another remedy is, add one tablespoon of lemon juice in one cup of warm water. Soak nails in water at least ten minutes; do again until you get the clear nails.
White Spots on Nails
Sometimes nails suffer from white spots. One reason for this problem is considered deficiency of calcium. So improve your diet habits with plenty of calcium and zinc-rich food. The white spots could be an allergic reaction of artificial nails. Be careful when you apply such type of nails. There are no known ways to remove the white marks, but you can work to get your nails growing faster so that the damaged area can be clipped off.
Tips for Nails Care
- Cover your hands and nails with gloves and barrier creams in unusual weather.
- If the skin around your nails is dry, message some cream into the cuticle area. Apply before going to bed and in the morning for a lovely and soft touch.
- Don’t bite your nails. It is not only painful, further it makes hands look very unattractive.
- Keep your nails short, because short nails are last longer and chance of breaking is less.
- Remember, health is strength and beautiful nails make beautiful fingers. Keep your nails healthy because strong nails won’t break easily in performing everyday activities.
Home Remedies for Beautiful Nails
- Rub a slice of lime on your nail twice a day for pinkish nails.
- For strong and healthy nails, rub olive oil on nails daily. Dip a cotton ball in the oil and rub into your nails. Then let it soak in for a while.
- Message almond oil on nails for strong and shiny nails.
- Mix some salt in a shampoo and then clean your nails with a brush and then apply lotion to keep the nails soft.
- Soaking nail in warm water added with baking soda is an effective home remedy for nail problems. At present, this nail care tip is a best recommended solution for preventing fungal infection.